Updated at 12-09-2020
To offer the best customer cares support, in case of dissatisfaction we offer the refund of the course you paid. To know the conditions and regulations please read the policies giving here. If you are not happy with any services or you have some issues please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide the best solution that will meet your needs.
This policy is meeting both student and tutor’s rights to have a safe session without suffering from any type of abuse and exploitation.
In case of cancellation, rescheduling or refund, you will be asked to provide a reason which, in most cases, will be forwarded to your tutor and in some cases (will mention below) the tutor will decide whether to proceed for your refund or not.
Submit a refund
To request for a service’s refund, you need to email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must mention all the details regarding your class, name of yourself, name of your tutor and name and type of your class also your bank account number. Once we receive the application, we will issue a refund receipt and you can track your refund status by the unique receipt’s number. We will process your refund within 30 days from the day we received your request.
Type of courses and their refund’s options:
- The class’s date and time is fixed and you won’t be able to change the timings. Missing a class will result you to pay for the missing class.
- If you purchased a course by mistake, you can proceed for the refund immediately up to 3 days before the class starts.
- If in any part of your course you want to withdraw, you can request for cancellation and immediate refund and get back the rest of your course’s fees (the hours that you have attended the class will be deducted).
- The demo classes are normally free of cost, but if there will be any demo class that needs a payment, then that fee is non-refundable.
- You can reschedule your class without bearing any charges up to 4 hours before the class starts.
- In case of changing your time less than 4 hours before your class, the decision of being charged or not is up to the tutor. We give the right to every tutor to charge the cost of the cancelled lesson that issues less than 4 hours before class time, and the tutor is the one who decides if this amount to be refunded to the student or not. So in case of cancelling or rescheduling in short notice and less than 4 hours prior to lessons’ starting time you can mail at email@example.com and at the same time to speak to the tutor and explain your reasons though there is no obligation on the tutor to do the refund so but he can choose to proceed with your refund.
- Missing a class will result you to pay for that class.
- You can request for a refund for a course that you have purchased in the condition of:
- If your purchase was due to an error or booked the course by mistake.
- Student has downloaded or watched or completed less than a quarter of the course.
- Student does not have a poor history of many refunds.
- Student cannot change the same course more than 2 times
- You can ask for refund up to 30 days after buying the course. After 30 days the course won’t be eligible for refund
- In case of terminating your account, the student is not allowed to register again in our portal.
- All of the materials in our portal are copyright and the rights belong to our tutors and our portal.
- In case of breaching any rules and regulations, your account will be suspended immediately and the issue will be investigated, and if the violation the terms and policies proved, your account will be deactivated and you will not get any refund fees for any courses that you have purchased.
- In the event of losing the connection due to poor internet network, power cut, factory reset or updates, there will be no refund to be issued.
- Our refund policies are restricted and enforced by applicable law only.
- The terms and policies of your bank determine the speed and availability of refunded funds on your bank account.
- There will be no refund for 2nd time in same course, (you can’t buy a course two times and request for the refund in both times)
- Any action resulted in loss of data, temporary loss of access to the user’s account or any other inconveniences for the user, is not eligible to a refund.
- There is no refund for subscription plans.
- Please be professional and don’t harass instructors by
- Asking for free coupons or offer reviews in exchange for things.
- Asking about their personal life and relationship.
- Asking for their contact details such phone number, Email or address.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone Number: +44 73 9790 5868 (UK) +91 63 6439 6439 (IND)
- Via this Link: https://applyclasses.com/contact-page/
- Via this Address: 2 Frederick Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1X 0ND